Sunday 1 December 2013

Goodbye London...Hello Brussels!

I recently took a trip to Brussels for the day where I attended the European Parliament. The insightful event along with the beautiful sights of the Belgium city created a wonderful experience, urging me to want to travel more and see what the beautiful world has to offer. When thinking about outfit choices, simple yet
professional came to mind and like many of us do, I opted for black and white which are rapidly becoming my staple shades. Some say boring, eh… I say chic. I really wanted to wear a bit of a heel and was fortunate to find a pair in New Look which was super comfortable. They lasted from 7am to 7pm and I had absolutely zero complaints. I wore a white shirt tucked into a pair of black high-waisted skinnies, a black coat and my new favourite bag from H&M. This bag can carry everything, I’m telling you I had snacks, a notebook, a reading book, magazines, I was practically carrying WHSmiths with me. Nevertheless, the bag is a clear winner as I have been using it everyday, the design is simple, classy and it’s also very sturdy.

White Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Asos, Coat: Primark, Fur Collar: H&M, Shoes: New Look, Bag: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment