Monday 18 November 2013

Blood and Sparkles

I love Autumn and Winter because it means I get to wear darker colours. Rich, warm tones that compliment every skin tone giving a sense of luxury. This season, I have seen oxblood and dark purples make an appearance which happens to be two of my most favourite colours.
The ways in which I like to wear it is not so much through clothing but in small accents such as on my eyes, lips and nails. Pairing it with gold and glitter just sets it off for me. The combination reminds me of Christmas which I can’t wait for by the way and sitting in front of a warm fire with a LARGE glass of red. Okay, I’m getting carried away but you get where I’m coming from.

Eyes: LA Colours Desert Sun Jumbo Pencil, Urban Decay Naked Palette, Sleeks's i-Divine Sparkle 2 Palette, Vera Valenti Liquid Eyeliner & Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara

Nails: Gabrini Nail Polish in 316, Silver Studs

Lips: Sleek's Mulberry and Mac's RiRi Woo



No comments:

Post a Comment