Sunday 17 November 2013

Make Me Look Flawless





















Wow! What can I say about the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge? First off, let’s give props to the name because it does exactly what it says. It makes my foundation look flawless AND I don’t need to use as much product because it distributes so evenly and makes it appear more natural.
I purchased this beauty from Superdrug a few weeks ago and since then have used it religiously for my under eye concealer and back and forth with my FAVOURITE tool for foundation, the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

Now this product I’m sure has been compared to the Beauty Blender Sponge, but I personally have not used it despite its' massive hype. To be honest, I was trying to convince myself for the longest time to splurge as it isn't necessarily the cheapest of them all, I was even more tempted to buy it when I was in Miami this summer but changed my mind. However, when I saw the Real Techniques one, I grabbed that bad boy with no hesitation. I have a collection of Real Techniques brushes as I find that they are the best quality so why would the sponge be any different? Thankfully, I was very pleased to find that this was indeed true. If you haven’t tried and you are a bit of a Frugal Fran like me, then you will definitely enjoy using it. SIDE NOTE: I HAVE WASHED IT AND THE SHAPE HAS REMAINED THE SAME ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment